Beyond Physiotherapy is an integrated gym and Physiotherapy clinic located in the centre of town with free parking available for our patients.
Beyond Physiotherapy and Beyond Fitness offer more than just physiotherapy and fitness; we are one of Tauranga’s newest integrated musculoskeletal rehabilitation centres offering a wide range of services:
- Physiotherapy Services
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post Orthopaedic Rehab
- Fully equipped gym
- Pilates Studio
Our experienced physiotherapists understand what it feels like to have an injury. We realise that people want their injuries treated quickly and effectively. We provide a comprehensive, unparalleled physiotherapy service for a wide range of muscle, bone and joint problems.
Treatments are delivered by experienced and highly qualified physiotherapists all of whom have specialist post-graduate skills to aid effective diagnosis and treatment of your problems. Beyond Physiotherapy offers you the individual attention you need to become injury free and prevent injuries returning.
- Tailored treatment programmes designed specifically for your injury.
- Extended appointment hours from 6.00am to 6.30pm weekdays.
- The ability to have your problems addressed at the earliest opportunity and that is why, whenever possible, we offer same-day appointments.
- 360 Degree Rehabilitation with Physiotherapy, Sports Injury, Modified Pilates and access to a fully equipped gym.
- Up to an hour for an initial consultation and 30 minutes for subsequent treatments.
- Treatments for all: ACC approved, private and insured.
|ACC Physiotherapy Treatment:
Initial Assessment &
|ACC Physiotherapy Treatment
Beyond Member Discount
|Sports Specific Functional
Strength and Movement
Assessment & Treatment Plan
|Tape & Accupuncture
Meet the Team
These guys have been there, done that. Highly qualified and experienced to ensure you get back to fighting fit as soon as possible.
Physiotherapist & Partner
Cormac's passion for health and wellbeing came from a love of sport and understanding how the body operates at it's pinnacle.
Cormac has a BSc Degree in Physiotherapy and Sports and Exercise Rehab Science. Cormac really enjoys working with clients rehabbing injuries and looking at injury prevention and prehab.
Kyle's personal experience of sports injuries and rehab lead him to a career as a physiotherapist.
Starting out by completing a Degree in Physiotherapy at AUT, Kyle found a love working with all age groups by understanding the body's development stages. Kyle gets real satisfaction in building relationships and providing clients with the right advise and resources to assist them with achieving their goals.
What are your opening times?
Mon - 6am – 7pm
Tue - 6am – 7pm
Wed - 6am – 7pm
Thurs - 6am – 7pm
Fri - 6am – 3pm
Sat - 7am - 12pm
What do I need to bring to my physiotherapy appointment?
- Please bring any relevant ACC or medical paperwork, arrive 5-10 min prior to appointment to fill clinic paperwork.
- Suitable clothing includes track pants, shorts and other loose clothing.
What can a physiotherapy appointment include?
- Sports Massage
- Dry needling
- Sports Taping
- Joint Mobilisation and Manual Techniques
- Exercise Prescription
- Modified Pilates Rehab and Strengthening
- Functional Movement Screening
- Strength and Conditions for Injury Rehab Programme Development
Are you ACC registered?
Beyond Physiotherapy is a recognised ACC provider for physiotherapy services, you will be eligible for ACC treatments.
Do I need to be referred by my Doctor?
ACC approved injuries can be registered at the clinic and you do not need to visit your GP to register these claims.
If I need further treatment can you refer me?
Beyond Physiotherapy can refer patients for Medical Specialist Appointments, as needed including Orthopaedic Specialist and Radiology